Saturday, October 13, 2012

Mix Sms

My teacher pointed me with her ruler and said:
at the end of this ruler there is an idiot.
I got detention after asking her: which end?

*******

Boyfriend:
Ji Karta Hai,
Tumhari Zulfon Main Kho Jaon.
Tumhari Baanhon Main Jhool Jaon.
.
.
.
Girlfriend:
Waheed Murad He Rahogy,
Ya Kabhi Imran Hashmi Bhi Banogy?

*******

The most beautiful words
by a wounded heart
“I Never Stopped Loving You,
I Just Stopped Showing It”…

*******

A father asks peon: How are the studies in this college?

Where do I see my son in future?
 
Peon: The future is bright, I had also completed my engineering from the same college!

*******

Aaj Hum Tum Se Apne Dil Ki Baat Karte Hain
 
Mind Na Krna

Hum

Tum

Se

Boht

PY..

PYA..

Pyaray Hain.

Jis Se Marzi Pooch Lo:)

*******

1. when in college : Hum honge kaamiyaab, Hum honge kaamiyaab ek din…..

2. when giving interview to Multi National Company: Tu hi re..Too hi re .tere binaaa main kaise Jiyunn..   

3. waiting for interview result: Intehaa ho gai Intzaarki.. aayinaaa kuch khabar mere yaarki …

4. just joined: Too cheez badi hai mast mast…..

*******

2Machr Bate Kr Rhe The
 
1st Bola-Mai Docter Bnuga.

2ndBola-Main Engineer Bnuga.
 
Itne Me Aunti Ne MoRtIN Jla Di.
 
Mchr Bole-Sali Ne pura Career Khrab Kr Diya.

*******

“Munni Aur Sheela”

Dance Karen To Ye Haseena’on Ki Ada. .
 
Aur!
.

.
 
MAIN Karn To

“SALA Character Dhela Hy!
 
Altaf Bhai’ Press Confrence Karte Huwe Ropare!

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment