Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Poor Funny Jokes

Husband n Wife fighting in frnt of der child

Wife 2 Husb:
"Tu Saala Kutta"

Husb to Wife:
"Tu Saali Kutti"

Child: Hee.. hee..
Mai saala PUPPY..!!

*******

Police Constable To Son:   Stupid,

Why Did U Get Very Low Marks in All Subjects.?
.
.
.
Son:   Keep This 50 Rupees

*******

Sardar proposed a Girl.

Girl:"Iam 1 year elder to you"

Sardar:"Oye No Problem Soniye, I'll marry you NEXT YEAR!!!"

*******

Teacher: write ur fathers name in english.

Sardar: Beautiful red underware.

Teacher:what is this

Sardar:My fathers name is SUNDER LAL SHETTI.

*******

Top secret !!

when I was in school

some stole my rough notes and they named it as ???????
.......
.......

OXFORD ENGLISH DICTIONARY

*******

Boy : My Father’s Name is Laughing and My Mother’s Name is Smiling.

” Teacher : ” You Must be Kidding..?

” Boy : “No I am Joking.

*******

A Judge said..Order.. Order.. Order..
 
Sardar: 1 Pizza,2 Chicken,1 Coldrink
 
Judge: Shut Up.
 
SARDAR: No...Shut Up...! Only 7Up

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment