Friday, August 9, 2013

Eid SMS

I wish you all a very happy & peaceful Eid.
May allah accept your good deeds forgive your TRANSGRESSION & case d sufferings of all peoples around d globe. 
Happy Eid Mubarak!!!!

*******

LONESOME without you, Each and every moments. 
When i am alone I close my eyes and think of you and thoughts of your love warms Me inside and makes me smile. miss you a lot.
Eid Mubarak!!!!!

*******

May GOD SEND his Love like Sunshine in his warm and gentle ways to fill every corner of your Heart and filled your Life with a lot of Happiness like this EID DAY.
Wishing you EID MUBARAK!!!!

*******

May the blessings of Allah fill your life with happiness and open all the doors of success now and always.
” Eid Mubarak!!!!”

*******

Wishing U a Very Very “HAPPY EID MUBARAK” Wid Luv And Best Wishes.
May That Eid Day Brings LOT of Happiness And JOYS in your LIFE. May u Live Long
And That Eid  day Will comes in your life Hundred Times.
Remember me in your prayers.
Eid Mubarak!!!!

*******

Each n every moments.
When i am alone I close my eyes n think of u N thoughts of your love warms Me inside and makes me smile. miss you a lot. 
Eid Mubarak!!!!!

*******

For This, Is A Special Time When Family And Friends Get Together,
For Fun.Wishing Laughter And Fun TO Cheer Your Days,
In This Festive Season Of EID And Always ! ! !
Eid Mubarak!!!!!

*******

EID-UL-Fitr” and wishing that, it brings your way ever joys and happiness.
Remember me in your prayers.
Eid Mubarak!!!!!

*******

Look Outside Its So Pleasant!
Sun Smiling For You Trees Dancing For You Birds Singing For You Because I Requested Them All To Wish You .
**..*EID MUBARAK*..**

*******

No comments:

Post a Comment